<![CDATA[Goblet Squats and Thrusters Strength Workout (SWOD) 4 x5 Goblet Squat w/ 2 second pause in the bottom A2. 3 x 10 DB Rows A3. 3 x 8 Ring Fallouts Coach’s Tips for Fallouts:
- Adjust the straps so the handles are at an appropriate height, below waist level.
- Begin standing and grasping the handles. Lean into the straps, moving to an incline push-up position. This will be your starting position.
- Keeping your arms straight, lean further into the suspension straps, bringing your body closer to the ground, allowing your shoulders to extend, raising your arms up and over your head.
- Maintain a neutral spine and keep the rest of your body straight, your shoulders being the only joints allowed to move.
- Pause during the peak contraction, and then return to the starting position.